Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Days 12 - 15

Ok, so I suck at life again. But now I'm catching up so it's forgiven, right? Moving on.

Last balance update: $191.38

Then I had to pay rent: -$310.00

Then I bought gas twice: -$37.00

Then I bought pizza... but was reimbursed so: $0?

William did laundry: -$7.00

I bought a few groceries: -$9.00

I paid my student loans: -$332.00

Bought cigarettes... twice (double ick): -$7.50

Which leaves us at a current balance of: $ -511.12

Wow. Thank goodness the first month is just our see how much we actually spend month... and there aren't any harmful penalties for spending more than $1000 (other than the guilt). Figuring out where to cut back next month is going to be reeeeaaaalllllyyyy important. Yikes.

Day 15 Balance: $-511.12

1 comment:

  1. the "where is everything going" month is a HUGE eye opener. We stick to our budget fairly well but every so often we will go on a spending break. Taking the month off from all frills- it is difficult but it is a good for refocusing on why we budget and we find the budget easier after the month of nessecities only.

    ReplyDelete