Friday, May 15, 2009

Days 10-11

Well, William is out of town and thus, living on the government dollar. Yay! On the other hand, we spent $26.00 even at Don Chavas the other night. I spent $12.00 on fuel yesterday and I'm going to Walgreens after work so I can pick up cotton balls and stuff. So....

Day 11 Balance: $191.38

And as of this afternoon (when I pay the rent) we will be in the negative numbers. Which is fine for the first month. It's rough calculating your living expenses and realizing how expensive you are (Sorry Mom & Dad). But I think it will be well worth it next month when we hopefully don't go over $1000 because we will have learned so much. Either way, I fully expect this to be more of a longitudinal research study and possibly take us six months to get it right. As long as we're saving, I really don't care how long it takes. Well, have a good weekend, faithful readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment