Thursday, May 7, 2009

Day 4

If you click on the image that goes with this post it will take you to a screen shot of our excel spending sheet. Maybe I'll try to do this more often because me explaining it gets confusing. (Mostly because I'm slightly retarded. Please overlook this fact. Thank you. -Management)

Photobucket

Yesterday our expenses included gas, cigarettes, two whiskeys, coffee, and dinner. On one hand our expenses make me realize exactly how much cheaper it is to put fuel in his car as opposed to mine. On the other hand... I kind of wish I still had an extra $3.75 in the running. Maybe posting it on the internet that I seriously hope he quits smoking will speed up the quitting process? Or maybe you'll keeping seeing cigarettes listed on our spreadsheet every other day or so. (That last link is kind of gross, don't click it if you've got a weak stomach) This weekend doesn't look like it will put too much of a damper on our experiment but we do tend to go buy stuff when we get bored. I get paid tomorrow and it goes straight into the savings account. That's actually pretty exciting. At least the perks of this whole project will start showing up and maybe I'll quit worrying myself about buying things I need (I've been putting off a trip to the pharmacy :\ Oops?).

Day #4 Balance: $520.37

No comments:

Post a Comment